are placed along each chalk line from the centre point
to one end wall and side wall. The tile edges are placed on the centre
lines. If there are an even number of tiles per row, the tiles at the
centre will meet exactly on the centre lines. If there are an odd
number of tiles per row, the tiles at the centre will bisect the centre
|1. Floor Tile Subfloor And
2. Locations Of Perpendicular Centre Lines To Position Floor Tiles.
3. Layouts For An Even And Odd Number Of Floor Tiles.
4. Floor Tile Border Width Calculations.
5. Floor Tile Installation Sequence.
6. Measuring And Cutting Floor Border Tiles.
Basic Construction And Carpentry Techniques Home