the floor is tiled, the perpendicular
centre lines, needed to position the floor tiles, are laid out on the
floor with chalk lines. The room's two end wall centre points are
located and connected with a chalk line snapped through the
of the room. At the centre of the chalk line, another chalk line is
snapped that runs perpendicular to the first line, and extends
between the two sidewalls. The location of the second chalk lines is
with a framing square or the 3 4 5 method.
|1. Floor Tile
Subfloor And Underlayment Preparation.
2. Locations Of Perpendicular Centre Lines To Position Floor Tiles.
3. Layouts For An Even And Odd Number Of Floor Tiles.
4. Floor Tile Border Width Calculations.
5. Floor Tile Installation Sequence.
6. Measuring And Cutting Floor Border Tiles.
Basic Construction And Carpentry Techniques Home